Hello there! And welcome to our first Roll your English Volg. This VLOG is intended to help learners like you learn real, relevant and meaningful English through our short but very helpful YouTube videos filled with English tips. These English tips will teach you ways that can improve your English speaking skills.
We will also be launching an online English course… so stay tuned for more exciting developments!
But for now, let’s talk about…
Positioning the right English PREPOSITION!
This week’s VLOG is all about 6 Common English Preposition mistakes and how to fix them! English prepositions can be tricky (difficult) so one needs to consistently listen and engage with the language…
Please note the following mistakes and watch the video for MORE examples!
- Think ABOUT or OF NOT think IN
- Explain TO me NOT explain me
- Listen TO me NOT listen me
- ON the phone/computer NOT in the phone/computer
- I go BY bus, train NOT IN bus, train or car.
- I’m married TO a Spaniard NOT I am married WITH…
I hope this helps…a lot! Stay tuned for our next English Vlog and keep improving your English skills 😉
Have a wonderful day.
And keep Rolling your English!